LAS VEGAS (AP) — Authorities say an Electric Daisy Carnival attendee who was found unresponsive in a Las Vegas Strip hotel room died after consuming Ecstasy, cocaine and ethanol.
Clark County coroner's officials have ruled 25-year-old Anthony Anaya's death an accident. He was from Everett, Washington.
Authorities say Anaya was found in a room at the Vdara hotel on June 21 and later pronounced dead.
His was one of two reported among people who attended the huge, three-day electronic dance music festival last month.
The coroner previously reported that 24-year-old California resident Montgomery Tsang died of an accidental Ecstasy overdose, but noted that an enlarged heart also contributed.
Coroner's officials have not ruled on the cause of death of a third young person who was in Las Vegas for the event but never attended.
©2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.