LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3.com) – Some patients had to be evacuated for a short time this morning after a fire in a bathroom near the emergency room at Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center.
Clark County Fire Department Chief John Steinbeck said the fire at 5400 S. Rainbow Blvd. was reported just after 6:05 a.m. after a power tool ignited. The sprinkler system was activated to extinguish the fire. Fire crews finished investigating the area for remaining hot spots.
A spokeswoman said Spring Valley Hospital had no disruption of services.