Latest News from News 3

Las Vegas News | Weather | Sports | Traffic - MyNews3

Man suffers smoke inhalation in smoking fire at east side apartment

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 8/09/2014 2:15 pm
LAS VEGAS (KSNV -- A man has been hospitalized for smoke inhalation after a fire caused by smoking in an apartment on the east side.

Clark County firefighters responded to an apartment fire in the 5400 block of East Harmon near Flamingo shortly before 10:30 a.m. Saturday.

"It was a man who fell asleep while smoking and he passed out," Fire Chief John Steinbeck told News 3. "The carpet and the trash around him caught fire. We got there and transported him to Sunrise Hospital and gut the small fire put out. There was no structure damage or damage to other apartments."



All content © Copyright 2015 Sinclair Broadcast Group. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service
You may also view our Sitemap.

FCC assistance for any person with disabilities can be provided by contacting us at ml-lasvegas-ksnv-comments-&

KSNV Profile & Public Inspection Files

2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Portions by Broadcast Interactive Media

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.