Latest News from News 3

Las Vegas News | Weather | Sports | Traffic - MyNews3

Man treated for smoke after garage fire in North Las Vegas

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 3/23/2014 7:51 am
NORTH LAS VEGAS (KSNV – A man was taken to UMC this morning for possible smoke inhalation after a garage fire at a residence near West Alexander Road and North Decatur Boulevard.

North Las Vegas Fire Department Capt. Cedric Williams said a call came in just before 11:20 a.m. reporting a fire on Imperial Beach Avenue.

"The garage is a total loss and there is some light smoke damage to the inside of the home," Williams told News 3. "The middle-aged man will be checked for possible smoke inhalation. The fire has been ruled accidental."


All content © Copyright 2015 Sinclair Broadcast Group. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service
You may also view our Sitemap.

FCC assistance for any person with disabilities can be provided by contacting us at ml-lasvegas-ksnv-comments-&

KSNV Profile & Public Inspection Files

2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Portions by Broadcast Interactive Media

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.