Latest News from News 3

Las Vegas News | Weather | Sports | Traffic - MyNews3

Port-a-potty fire on post office roof extinguished

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 7/06/2014 3:23 pm
HENDERSON (KSNV -- A port-a-potty on top of a post office roof has been extinguished by firefighters.

"There was not a lot of drama, but it was a fire in an unusual presentation," Clark County Deputy Fire Chief Jon Klassen told News 3 about the 2:30 p.m. call on Sunday. "The fire is out and they are investigating now."

Klassen said crews arriving at 455 E. Pebble Road near Bermuda Road found a port-a-potty on fire on the roof. Two crews used ladders and quickly put out the fire.

"They apparently have been working on the roof for the past few weeks and the port-a-potty was up there. We checked for extension (of the fire) but could not find anything other than some light smoke," Klassen said.

Klassen said the fire was in Clark County near Henderson. The Henderson Fire Department offered some mutual aid.


All content © Copyright 2015 Sinclair Broadcast Group. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service
You may also view our Sitemap.

FCC assistance for any person with disabilities can be provided by contacting us at ml-lasvegas-ksnv-comments-&

KSNV Profile & Public Inspection Files

2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Portions by Broadcast Interactive Media

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.