Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training program. This exciting fundraising program trains you to RUN or WALK a half marathon while helping the Foundation raise funds to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is the exclusive charity for the Las Vegas Rock N Roll Half Marathon on December 4, 2011.
When you join the team, you will receive:
• 14 weeks of training by fun, experienced coaches in the Vegas area.
• A connection with an Honored Hero so you know who you're doing it all for.
• All the tools and help you need to raise your funds and cross the finish line
On event weekend, you will receive:
• Race Entry and a Team Challenge racing singlet for the half marathon.
• Weekend Stay at the beautiful Mandalay Bay Resort (if you select this option)
• Inspiration Pasta Party the night before the race
• Team Challenge After Party following the race with music, fun and friends.
After the half marathon, you will:
• Have completed a life changing experience.
• Feel the satisfaction of raising your arms over your head as you cross the finish line.
• Know you helped make a difference in the lives of over 1.4 million Americans
Come learn more at an Information Meeting near you.
To learn more about Team Challenge visit www.ccteamchallenge.org or contact Las Vegas Manager, Aaron Castens at 646-750-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.